Sinister: who's died today?

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 26 15:03:02 GMT 1999

right, time to start pinning down some more pointless ephemera into
type.

i really really hate coke. all that secret recipe crap scares me, and
anyway it tastes horrible. i think we've been brainwashed into
thinking it's drinkable in any way.

dead famous people: true about not knowing who's really dead. has
anyone else done those morbid 'dead poll' things where you have to
place bets on certain famous people dying this year, and if they do
die you win money? and different celebrities have different values ie.
if they're old/sick (boris yeltsin, queen mother) you win less.
princess diana would have been a goldmine i expect. kind of sick
really - i would feel if i had someone on my list and they kicked the
bucket that i was in some way responsible. especially if i'd been
feeling broke and casually wished that some minor personality would
die so i could clean up. maybe that's what happened to diana - the
combined prophetic power of everyone who had her on their dead poll
list just got too much.

moving seamlessly into the re-release of tigermilk...i have the
notorious cd with Stum allegedly sounding like a chipmunk, so it will
no doubt be an eye/ear opening experience. maybe i LIKE the chipmunk
sound though. mm.

seamus wrote (4 times actually, in my digest):

*******
 what do you do when a girl you fancy says i love you but not in the
way
you want her to love you ?
********

sigh a little, and then wonder whether if maybe the way she meant it
isn't the best way anyway, ie. as a friend who's not afraid to express
a feeling of affection. this would be the nice, fluffy explanation
anyway. alternatively, you can grind your teeth at the cruelty and
flightiness of woman.

you should never say 'i love you' when you don't mean it, but you can
mean it in many differnt ways.

gosh, i'm boring and pompous.

i love you...

archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"We're the younger generation, we grew up fast.
 All the others did drugs, they're taking it out on us."