Sinister: My B&S BBC-sessions tape died yesterday!

Sebastian Fonzeus ronny.fonzeus at xxx.se
Tue Jan 26 16:44:11 GMT 1999

Hi everybody out there!

I'm really sorry to clutter the list with this request, but this is really
urgent for me! Yesterday I popped my B&S BBC-sessions tape into the
tape-deck of my stereo and just a few seconds into the slow version of
"Seeing Other People" it snapped! And I was like "oh no oh no, this can't
be happening"! Anyway, so I would really really really like to get ahold of
those sessions again and while I'm at it I might as well ask if anyone has
got the recordings I don't have. So here it goes, is anyone out there
willing to tape me (complete versions of) the following stuff?

* Radio 1 Mark Radcliffe Show [July 1996 - 4 songs]
* Radio 1 Mark Radcliffe Show [December 1996 - 4 songs]
* Radio 1 Evening Session [July 1997 - 4 songs]
* Radio 1 Evening Session [Bus Tour mini-session - 1 song]
* Radio Scotland - Peter Easton's "Beat Patrol" [December 1997 - 3 songs]
* Radio France - The Black Sessions [October 1998 - 13 songs]

The ones I had before were crappy 4th or 5th generation copies so if anyone
has got low-generation good-sounding copies of all of the above sessions
(and willing to tape them for me), I would be delighted if you'd like to
e-mail me.

I guess that's it. Once again, I apologize for this totally uninteresting
post. I just had to make this request. I hope it's not to much to ask for?
If it is, then please forgive me. And by the way, I think it's absolutely
great that "Tigermilk" finally is being re-released! It's such a great
record and everybody should be able to listen to it! Have a real cool time!
/Sebastian

            e-mail: pushkings at swipnet.se
    THE PUSH KINGS: http://listen.to/pushkings/
  THE HELLACOPTERS: http://www.houseofkicks.se/hellacopters/