Sinister: let's all clap together.

J. MURTAGH his8jm at xxx.UK
Tue Jan 26 16:25:18 GMT 1999

Hiya man/ woman/ inbetweeners

I listen to Ian Collins on Talk Radio and he is very good. Hmm how
factual of me. Anyway, I think Miff is a cool bloke and very funny.
What happened to Sarah is she out now? Talk Radio. 1053 1089 am 12
ONWARDS.

Anyway, I'm the bloke who said the list was shit. Well that's what a
few people are saying. I didn't actually say that the list was shit,
because that just sounds like I'm being indescriminate and moany. No.
What I actually said was that the list is becoming a pain to read,
because of people who do Dear Diary and it's usually too long. I
don't hate them nothing personal but it's well . . cak and boring and
all the other stuff.

And don't even bother with that old routine of ganging up on me
because there are loads of people on this list who think the same way
In fact it's quite strange because the people who have said  "leave
it aat !" are in fact the very people who do very. . . . long. . . .
messages. So hurrah for me and my iconoclasm and subversive messages,
I aint gonna bow down to any long message people.
Take a hint read the lovely sweet, mellifluous and SHORT messages of
Mew and Claire.

Byee