Sinister: a quick word

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Jan 26 17:00:29 GMT 1999

I've said a million times that I don't consider the goodness or
badness of content on the list a topic for discussion - it's
guaranteed to bring the list down in a succession of "stop posting
crap, it's not crap, who are you to say, why shouldn't I?" messages
that flood every mailing list from time to time, and usually results
in a worse mailing list then when you "tried" to correct it.  If
anyone wants to discuss list content, be responsible and politely
mail the people who you feel are sinning privately, (and accept the
consquences) or talk to me about it.  Otherwise we all end up our own
backsides, which in most cases, is not where we wish to be.

I don't consider THIS mail a topic for discussion on the list either
:)  If necessary I'll take action to stop this sort of galloping
deterioration and you may encounter THE BLACK HOLE.

honey xxx