Sinister: Screen test with Michael Roddd

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Tue Jan 26 16:59:40 GMT 1999

Dear Diary,

People have been complaining about the list, I see.  Not me.   I'm the nice
young man you can take home to mother.

"Rodddcam".  Is there any sweeter word in the English language?  I haven't
seen it myself yet, but the idea of bringing Rodd instantly into my living
room makes me want to buy a better computer.  What an age we live in!  I
hope he isn't really sad though.  Shall we all send him a card?  A dozen red
roses?  A kissogram?  We can all tune into Roddcam, and watch his face light
up as she comes in the room and gives him a big snog.  I got a kissogram
once, when I left the washing up job I had when I was 17.  My fellow workers
clubbed together enough money to buy a drink for some pissed bloke in the
bar and tell him to go in the kitchen and grab my arse.  He took his job far
too seriously and kept following me to the gents and making "improper
suggestions".

Is it true that Chris Lynyrd is playing at Po Kaff?  I hope you're all going
to go and throw underwear at him.  I know I certainly am.

Love
Tag xxx