Sinister: I could be a electrical wizard! aaah the promises of the Tandy Catalogue!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 26 20:57:48 GMT 1999

Yo kids!

Wassup mah fly 'G's...
(whats a 'G'?)
(in fact what is a 'Gee'? There's a Sugar song called Gee Angel which is
fab, but, eh eh what? Is it Ghee misspelt? I mean the stuff that goes in
your hair if you are Mark Lamarr)

Aranxta, who likes the odd can of Fanta:

>So,Fluffy,I am going to do my best to meet you down in London! You are my
>list heroin, and am addicted to your messages. Can anyone persuade Robin
>that the Duke of Harringay actually has his residence in Exeter? I can't,
>he doesn't believe me.

Robin - the duke DOES live in Exeter cos yonks ago he gave me his
address to make him a tape and I believe I have forgotten. Doh! Yes you
woman, come to London or ELSE!!! And we shall rock and roll about the
floor and scream when ROOLZ come onstage to do their business. Madam.

Weejay - I have that My Life Story strumpet badge as well, as do most of
my friends! Is that rare in Southampton then? Southampton is where my
relatives are, but I haven't been down there for ages. They have a 7"
singles box though in their HMV!! Rockin cha!

Leseleeee - here is what I was doing. The words "lesley jo", rhyme with
"telletubby po". That is why I said it. Of course you do not look like
telletubby po! Unless you are short and red and have a telly in your
tummy and ride about on a scooter. The worst thing is, Po dances better
than I do. And is more sucessful than me. Oh heavens. I am not thinking
about this ANY MORE.

Is anyone on the list from KINGSTON (upon thames london?)? Cos, while I
am down south I would like to have a look at "Kingston" to see what it's
like, cos Kingston is my first choice Uni and all that....and they
haven't got back to me yet...sob chiz chiz.

I hate people who complain about people who complain about the list.
Ner.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel