Sinister: hello 2

John Mahoney carllafong at xxx.net
Tue Jan 26 21:14:10 GMT 1999

If you've already seen this, i sent it again because I think my email messed
up, if you did sorry, but one thing i'd like to add is

"One of the stupidest things you can do is criticize someone else's taste in
music"
                            ---Mr. Lawson
(Read on to find significance)

I think I'll be welcoming Reid's posts from now on. His last was the first
one of his that I've seen, and its good to have someone with as much
knowledge about about the band that I do about......em......corned beef.
(??) I'm liking the news, and info about future tracks. but I kind of missed
part, is the band in the studio now or are they not?

i find myself going to the jeepster website constantly because of the lack
of other B&S sites. not to offend anyone who has a site about the band, I
probably havent found them. anyone know any good ones? I would love it if
there was one with the coolness of the radiohead (gasp!) planet telex site,
(underworld.net/radiohead)

I happen to really enjoy radiohead, and I've kind of found that some on the
list dont and some do. They're just two totally different types of music and
different bands. Maybe they're arent like by some because they're so popular
and "Paranoid Android" was driven deep into your skull before the album came
out. But the radio here sucks and never plays anything decent (in my
opinion) and no ne here even really likes good bands, evryone with their
matchbox20's and what have you. but I like them, and it seems that all the
records that I really love are always from the UK.

i guess seamus should skip this part if his email address is any indication
current albums of interest for me:

Spiritualized/live at RAH.
RADIOHEAD: Airbag/how am I driving
Money Mark: Push the button
REM: Up
and of course, a selection of B&S favorites

bye for now
John M   (another one, yes!)