Sinister: re:new bad things, delgados

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 00:11:21 GMT 1999

whoah thats a cover?

i comnpletely love that song, thats the reason ive been trying to find
the new album cause i thought it was on there, if not ill have to find
whatever it is on
the college radio station here plays that all the time but im too shy to
call and ask about it, and my friend who worked there has decided to
lock herself in her dorm room all day instead of the all day minus an
hour which she spent on the radio o now im way too shy, plus i think
most of the other djs dont like me cause i request things they dont have
and stuff they dont like or yell at them when they make fun of the song
i request (like Giant Sand's "Welcome To My World" i yelled at the
people but i said something really lame so i felt dumb)
ill have to check out new bad things
thanks for mentioning that
-----Ev

np-Songs: Ohia-Impala (amazing album anyone into Will Oldham (esp.
Arise, Therefore) must check this band/this guy (band is basically one
guy named Jason Molina) out if they havent already, will oldham with a
cleaner voice that doesn't crack as much but no less passion or
whatever)

I was happy when I put my new record on
But I was sad as I listened to it all alone
---"Feeling Fine" by Class

my home page:
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/dixiecluck