Sinister: tape trees and pointless blathering

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 00:19:30 GMT 1999

>Why don't we do a Tape Tree

hehehe, i seem to recall a tape tree that grew here a few months back.
unfortunately it appears to have withered up and died due to neglect. and i
know for a fact that i'm one of the people to blame because i have a certain
tape lying around my bedroom that i should've mailed long, long, LONG ago.
sigh. i'm sorry...
but, i still don't have the black sessions so i wouldn't mind getting in on
it and i *promise* this time to be good. promise.

douglas coupland is such a popular subject on the list! he always seems to
come up. and that's my pointless comment about that.

i won't use this list as a diary, no sir. instead, if you care you can read
it for yourself at http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/online.html. gee,
the internet has spawned such a large group of people willing to practically
sell their soul to strangers all in the name of html codes. yay!

belle and sebastian content ====> umm. my cat's breath smells like catfood.

teri xxx

hey weejay, what happened to the story email chain thing? i was very much
enjoying it...