Sinister: jibber jabber & chaos

sarah morgenstein bellefish at xxx.com
Tue Jan 26 20:22:10 GMT 1999

eeek!
i just read thru 8 digests and my neck is quite stiff now but ill
procede. hello again everybody, i havent written in awhile cos ive not
had a chance to and im delighted to learn of upcoming looper and isobel
releases. unfortunately my favourite little record store is not close to
school at all so ill need them to mail me these new goodies when the
time comes. browsing is best but ill just be glad to hear them anyway.
hee hee, bis in my headphones now, its a mix tape that ive decided to
call richard in holland. why? well, my sister is involved in a posies
mailing list and she had to send a tape out which i ended up putting
together over my break, wouldnt it be funny if he was reading this and
if so, i apologize for the sloppy places ive noticed, how embarassing!
so ive finally heard hefner and i enjoyed it, my friend requested that i
play it on my show which comes up tomorrow again so ill play some more.
my glasses are boring and id like a new pair cos when i put them down,
theyre so light coloured that i cant find them again but definitely a
variation on the standard black frames for me which i do enjoy seeing
upon indie boys faces... and good luck to the grl whos trying to go
blue! i must do some reading now, im fond of star shapes * * * * * *
                       -sarah m (so im not confused with those who
have been here longer :)