Sinister: you can find me out in the sandbox

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 04:08:07 GMT 1999

hihi list, this message is longwinded and selfcentered, and although i talk
about glitter and underwear you may want to skip it. there is stuart murdoch
content at the end.

i've just visited the lovely lesleyjo's page and had a look at the b+s
photos, and while salivating over stuart murdoch (yum, in a skinny
teeshirt!) i couldn't help but notice isobel's sweet little hat. does anyone
know where i might get such a hat, all furry and with ears? if i get one i
will mail a photo of me in it to whoever tipped me off. which is really
quite a wunnerful prize, and if you squint i've been told that i could
perhaps pass for miss kristen. so it's like getting two prizes, really. and
we've been told that we look like either tanya donnelly or chloe sevigny, so
it's four prizes in one! and to alyssa marie, if you like i can send you a
photo of me in hello kitty underwear you have so graciously offered up. i
seem to have done something odd with your message, like lost it, so if you'd
be so kind as to write me again i can arrange to pay you for hello kitty
underwear - my friend helen would also like some.

it's disheartening that Wumpkinny has been trademarked. i suppose it's all
for the best, really, as i never knew what it meant and was using it
liberally anyways. it will prevent mishaps caused by improper use, such as
when michelle threw an uncapped pen at me.

the carpenters have been mentioned in passing, and so i've been listening to
them. i heard on the radio the other day that "we've only just begun" is no
longer the most requested wedding song, it's either that celine dion titanic
song or the new shania twain. poo, if i ever get married i'm going to have a
lawrence welk wedding with not only the carpenters, but also bubble
machines, champagne and plenty of baby blue. and of course, belle and
sebastian.

i'm disappointed with the roddcam. i was hoping to catch a bit of nudity,
but so far all i've seen is empty room and messy bed. come on rodd, show us
your, erm, rod! this is on behalf of the whole list, now. i'm not in any way
affiliated with this smut. and for heaven's sakes, do it after 9pm so
children won't see.

whoooo! new belle and sebastian coming out soon! even though it's going to
feel like an eternity...but i'll fill the time listening to barry white.
"you're the first, the last, my everything". smoooove. maybe keef's band
could do some barry white? "bababah bumbum i can't get enough of your love,
babe".

mmm, i almost forgot to say how nice it is to be able to put photos of
fluffy sarah and lesleyjo alongside their words in my head, since i saw them
on lesleyjo's website.
fluffy sarah: i also envy teletubby po, if only because her bum wiggles in
that way when she runs, or rather wobbles away. i'm sure if i had a blue
glittery belly people would buy me a scooter and stop me in the street to
squeeze me. yes? yes? of course you would, then i would crochet you your
very own scarf with sequins on the ends.
weeeeej: you've inspired me to make my very own strumpet badge. what an
excellent word, like crumpet or trumpet. the badge will be pink and
glittery.

ohohoh, today's underwear: none. just pyjamas. and i was going to write
about my glasses but i'll be getting a new pair in a little while and then
i'll have to update you on those.

time to sleep. my lion, roarrr, wishes you all nice dreams full of stuart
murdoch's belly. it's just as well they didn't play in toronto or i would
have thrown my panties.

kisskiss,
jessicaxo

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.