Sinister: hell-fire barbecue

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 04:37:33 GMT 1999

	This afternoon I saw a large crowd of students gathered on their way between
classes.  Ah, the reason was just the hell-fire preacher, moved from across
campus to save our souls.  I doubt he would think much of us on this list--he
sent nearly everyone in the crowd to hell "with Tupac".  (Which is odd that he
is still releasing records after being dead so long.  If Stu M. were to have a
gang-related 'accident'--I wish he were as prolific in death.  Nick Drake
isn't releasing more records since he died--he must be taking a vacation for a
millenium or so).

	I doubt the preacher would think much of B&S either.  The line about playing
with oneself instead of going to church might upset him.  My advice would be
to not discuss politics or religion with this man.  He rarely is still, and
makes motions of throwing his Bible on the ground.

	I didn't stay to listen to him; I had important things to do.  They involved
at least one mortal sin.

			Living and loving
				Matthew
Stolen Kisses zine