No subject

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 07:18:32 GMT 1999

Kate Bush too, if we're talking about female songwriters that make us
tingle. And yes, Billie (Holliday that is) rules. But I stil think Tori's a
bit yucky. Sorry Dmitry.

Anyone who happens to be a stoodent at York university and appreciates the
post-rocky side of life check out Carolyn at the Battle of the Bands thingy
tonight. I haven't heard them yet but my best Belle and Sebastian friend
Melanie plays guitar for them and if that isn't a high enough
recommendation for you.....  But its their first gig so be gentle.

Anyway, so I've been listening to all this Hefner talk that's been going on
here, and when I heard someone mention that New Bad Things cover version
about Vic Chesnutt I thought it's about time I checked this lot out, but my
local indie has the album and nothing else. And when I asked the scary
heavy metal man behind the counter, he said that all the singles and EPs
and whatnot have been deleted. Is this true? How many did they have? And
who are they? And is it worth getting the album if I haven't heard some
stuff by them first? I'm sorry, I never listen to the radio you see, since
Mark Radcliffe went daytime, and I don't hear new bands until they're old
bands. Help me?!

thats all
love from molly
xx