Sinister: my country 'tis of thee sweet land of rape and honey

promqueen at xxx.com promqueen at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 07:45:25 GMT 1999

<<    I have to interject here and say that I'm quite tired of "there are no
good bands in America" thing. >>

i agree whole heartedly (well maybe not with the beastie boys part... yecccch!) because i am so very sleepy eyed and have a french exam demain, i am going to be brief and to the point... (how do you like dem apples angry listees?"

great american bands according to lisa...

modest mouse, built to spill, bedhead, archers of loaf, the dead kenedeys, jets to brazil, social distortion, liz phair, cat power, elliot smith, the apples in stereo!, TOM WAITS!!!!, leonard cohen (who is not dead but living as a monk on mount baldy in california), beck, johnathan richman and the jesus and mary chain... (ok you caught me. jim and willy aren't americans.  i just desperately want to take credit for that one)

and that's just off the tip top of my head. i probablly forgot a million others.  ahhh.  ready for bed now that i have expounded my
opinionated soul onto the virtual community we call.. uh, eachother.

and with that, g'nite.

prophetess of nothing
lisa.

<<insert west side story's "america" here>>