Sinister: hello

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 12:12:10 GMT 1999

> John Mahoney wrote:
>
> i find myself going to the jeepster website constantly because of the lack of
> other B&S sites. not to offend anyone who has a site about the band, I probably
> havent found them. anyone know any good ones? I would love it if there was one
> with the coolness of the radiohead (gasp!) planet telex site,
> (underworld.net/radiohead)

there is a lot of other sites, just check out the links section of the jeepster
website.

several of us are always encouraging other people to start sites, but we're really
aware of the way other bands have gone on the net.

there is little point having 200 sites if they all nick the info from one or two
big sites, this just makes it impossible for new people to find those good sites.

so what i'm getting at is, we want there to be more sites, but please, if you work
on one or are considering creating one, make sure you can offer something new, a
unique perspective or something. i for one will not be amused at anyone copying
all the stuff on my site, and i know a few other people that have invested a lot
of time and passion who wouldn't be too amused either.

cheers

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/salako/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/snowpatrol/

                         mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message