Sinister: hell-fire barbecue

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 14:03:20 GMT 1999

	I've always fancied being a "hell-fire preacher" myself. I'd press a
fiver into the hand of Bonkers Barney, and send him off to have a
cup of coffee and a bun. Then I'd stand on a bench and preach fire
and brimstone to everyone until he came back, or I got lynched or
struck down or whatever. It could be fun. Imagine if Mr Benn had
walked into the costume shop and picked up a bible and a funny hat.
It would be like that.
	Anyway, back to something relevant. Usually B&S have played their
new songs on radio sessions, so wouldn't the forthcoming Peel session
be our best chance to hear songs off the new album? I wonder if
anyone knows what they're going to play?

BBBye

Robin