Sinister: hello be nice to me

Sensitive Stan sensitive_stan at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 15:22:10 GMT 1999

It's raining today.  Just thought you'd all like to know that.  I
didn't go out last night, I stayed at home and played games on my
computer.  Shall I tell you what level I've got to?  Perhaps someone
out there can help me to get past the pit with the spikes.  I can't
remember what pants I'm wearing, I put them on after my bath last
thursday.  Sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive, did I tell you how
sensitive I am?  I wish girls liked me.  Perhaps then I could have a
girlfriend.  Will any of you be my girlfriend?  What about Lesley Jo?
No, she likes girls.  FluffySarah?  No, she has already got a
boyfriend.  It's not fair.  I bet he's not as sensitive as me.  I only
buy vinyl you know.  Does anyone want to trade tapes of rare singles
or concerts recorded from the radio?  I'm going to go out to a pub
tonight with my friends, but I won't enjoy it.  My friends will all
tease me because I'm so sensitive.  I hope I don't meet any girls.
They make me stutter.  Has anyone read any books?  I love books, and
films.  Especially French films, I really connect with those because I
am so sensitive.  I went to the post office yesterday to buy some
stamps.  There was a pretty girl behind one of the counters, she had a
nice smile, so I joined a different queue.  I was there to buy some
stamps.  Does anyone else buy stamps?  I hate licking the back of
stamps, they taste horrible.  Is anyone else in England?  Perhaps we
could all meet up.  Why don't you e-mail me if you are in England.
But only if you are as sensitive as I am.  And not a girl.  What's
this Tigermilk record that everyone keeps going on about?  I really
like Belle and Sebastian, the singer sounds really sensitive like me.
Which one is the singer, is it Sebastian?  I bet it is, it's a really
sensitive name.  I really like Tori Amos too, I wish I was as
sensitive as her.  Did I mention that it's raining?  Stan