Sinister: Too Busy Thinkin' 'Bout My Rodcam...

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 17:58:09 GMT 1999

PJMiller wrote:

> RODPENT!
>
> Please remember that the Roddcam is run on BORROWED resources, so if
> too many of you spend too much time ogling at his melancholy keyboard
> technique, it might explode. The Rodddcam is very special, and a
> little bit delicate, so treat it with care.

which brings on a new idea, since the webcam requires that he's permanently
connected, we should start a petition to get Roddd to have ICQ or IRC on all the
time, this way we can send him little messages like;

"dance like stuart, go on! you know you want to"

or

"i'm a little 16 yr old girl who fancies you, please get undressed for us roddd,
we looove you"

or most likely

"you rule!"

just an idea :)

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/salako/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/snowpatrol/

                         mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message