Sinister: I love it when everything fits into place.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 17:37:33 GMT 1999

 Hello my bouncy chums. How's life? Don't bother replying
to that, I'm just making meaningless chit-chat. Yes, it is very rare to
see any kind of MLS parahenalia in Southampton. HMV may have
a 7" box but theres no indie record shop in the whole region! And
I've raided that box already. This isn't the kind of place for a fop at
all to tell you the truth - way too many shopping centres and Ben-
sherman fitted townies... What have MLS been doing recently
then? Have they found a new label? I saw them at Glastonbury and
they had a really good new song called "If you can't live without
me... (then why aren't you dead yet)" which brightened up the
miserable friday morning.
 Oh, and Robert Moriss said:
> All Saints, Robbie Williams,
> Gomez, Travis, Embrace, Catatonia et al get mentions as
> examples of "only in England crap."
 Hmmmmmn...... I don't want to get into a fight, but Gomez
and Catatonia arent that bad really - hardly offensive. And travis are
alright live. Does someone else want to defend them?.. I'm not a
big fan really. I quite like Paper Boat too. Am I indiscriminate or
what?
 Lesley Jo (I accidentally wrote Isobel there, make of that
what you will) whispered shamefully:
"stuart would make a cute girl i think, i''d look forward to that."
You really think so??? Links in with a very disturbing nightmare I
had last night, way too disgusting to even think about. Too late.
Anyway, why is it that it's fine for girls to be all coy and shy but not
for me, eh? Humph.
 http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/ <-- this site is
way too good, and  has been distracting me all day.
 Guess what I got in the post yesterday... give up? A small,
blue 'Study At Stow" shirt. I cannot tell you how overjoyed I am at
this wonderful news, and I'll be showing it off to my friends in the
next few weeks.

  love,
   james xxxxxxxxx

"Across the mountains of your chest, through the holes in your string vest"
Inane rambling, manic rants, funky piccies, pointless
tables, self indulgence, emetic colouring... All are @
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/