Sinister: on the wonk

Seamus Harte radioheadsuck at xxx.com
Wed Jan 27 20:08:18 GMT 1999

Hello lovely list.
   sorry for that mess i made with the send button the other day,
    lets never speak of it again.

 this will be short , as i have to go watch tottenham-wimbledon again.

   do any of yous remember a song (i think it was called caroline, i
thought it was by snuff , it used to be played on the evening session
all the time ,) i have checked websites and enough record shops but it
seems i have have come up with this song myself , hey i might even
release it .

  whats will oldham like i have a chance to see him under the guise of
bonnie prince billie , (god another artist beginning with b , i reckon
that i could survive for a good while listening only to music beginning
with b)

 oh, and its not that i think radiohead are particularly bad , its just
that everyone here in ireland seemed to think that they were like gods
gift to compact discs,

 i dont like to boast in any way , but just to be informative,( god
hardly any of my new friends in college know this, but, hey it never
came i didnt make a secret of it either though)
  I was there july12th in the stade de france in  paris at the world cup
final ( most surreal experience of my life partly because i was more
concernede for brazil's fortune than half of the french were for
france's)
it was (believe or not) an anti-climax after the truimpant craotians the
nigth before

 how did i get tickets? you see my brother is one of the kind people at
uefa.com

I dont particularly love travis its just that the singer has the
greatest voice
 and i love all i wanna do is rock

 oh and people listing good american bands
  i would like to include Jonathan Fire Eater
 you have to like the name if nothing else

and someone mentioned  iancollins being on at 12
 well its at 1 just in case someone caught that prat that bes on before
him

and a great phrase from that said show:
   'on the wonk' meaning crazy or not functioning correctly
     eg that printer's on the wonk

 anyway have to go now

PS does anyone else spent all wednesday morning singing dog's got a bone
by the beta band just because it has that wednesday morning line in it