Sinister: jonathan fire*eater

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Wed Jan 27 21:16:30 GMT 1999

kudos to seamus for saying:
oh and people listing good american bands
  i would like to include Jonathan Fire Eater
you have to like the name if nothing else

as i stare at the jonathan fire*eater poster hanging on my wall (die Wand) and clap my hands in appreciation of what has just been said, i respond.  jonathan fire*eater is quite fab.  or were quite fab, :(  i think that i would have to consider their live show the best that i've ever seen or been to.  honest!  the show was composed of a total contrast. the boys with the guitars just stood all dazed and hazy and paul on the organ acted all sinister and stared off at i don't know what.  and then there was matt [drums] who i feared would break his back before he became twenty-six since he never stopped moving up and down and then there was stewart who literally raped the microphone.  for all of the listees who liked monkeys so much, stewart lipton imitates one in i think "public hanging of a movie star"  ahh...i'm just revelling in that great show...well, that's all from me.

byebye
KIMberly