Sinister: Bottle Rocket

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Wed Jan 27 21:30:18 GMT 1999

All--

I must agree with Julie on this one 'ere.  Bottle Rocket is one of my
favorites movies, because it is orginal, dry, sarcastic, and very very
witty.  If you are ever in the mood for some smart humor, go rent it.  If
you don't agree, you can flog me with bamboo slits.

I can't wait to see Rushmore, on a related note.  If I recall correctly the
soundtrack is a bunch of 60s British Invasion tunes.  My lads the Who are on
there, if I do recall.  Great chaps, that Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson.

B&S note--I must agree that "Chickfactor", "Seymour Stein" and "Is it Wicked
Not to Care", disrupt the *flow* of TIGGERJAMMIESONFIREACRONYMSAREBLEH.  I'm
not saying that they are bad songs, for I enjoy them a lot, but how about
sticking them on an EP or something?  For lots of other bands, putting
tracks with different vocalists may work, but for our lads, it doesn't work
like it should.  I haven't heard Tigermilk AT ALL yet, but I agree that
there is a great feeling of continuam on IFYFS.  Comments, suggestions, well
I don't wanna hear em! :)

Love to you all,
blake
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm sorry like atari...

"We try harder and harder, tryin' to get our way,  but it's a long, long
wait until Judgement Day.  So settle your affairs and take your time,
for everything in the world is yours and mine.  Yours and mine."
--Pete Townshend, '68

"I'm looking back and I can't see the past anymore, so hazy.
I'm on a track and I'm travelling so fast, oh for sure I'm crazy.
I will be immersed, queen of the fucking universe, and i don't
know what i have anymore, anymore than you do."
--Pete Townshend, '80