Sinister: Tigermilk in France

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 27 21:57:51 GMT 1999

Stephane Charbonneau wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am a new member (from france) of the sinister list regouping so many fans of B&S.
> Well in France is quite difficult to find information about this marvellous group.
> Nevermind, when you like it !!!!
> I 've read that they are going to broadcast their first album Tigermilk. I hope so
> because I've heard so many compliments about this album and it's quite along time that I
> am waiting to hear these album
> Does anyone knows if I can already heard these songs on Internet ?
> Thanks for all

very soon the entire album will be placed on the jeepster web site so that you can
all hear bits of each song.

this will be in our now regulation 'liquid audio' format, so if you haven't got
the play yet (?) you should go download it now.

cheers

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd

http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/salako/ http://www.jeepster.co.uk/snowpatrol/

                         mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message