Sinister: life is never dull in your dreams

Stephanie smfisher at xxx.edu
Thu Jan 28 04:35:59 GMT 1999

I'd like to say that I agree with people about Silverchair. Unless they've
changed and/or are a different band they are NOT cool. I saw them (not by
choice) back when they were popular and they were poo. Utter pish.

Oh, and LesleyJo has a Wuxtry Records shirt now. Yeay, that is my favorite
store! :)

Well I do have a reason for writing. The other day I was on the bus coming
home, and these two guys got on and sat in the seat in front of me. I
thought they look kinda cool, you know, not REALLY cool, but definitely
not dorks either. They were talking about going to some show that night,
and as there was nothing that night that interested me, I wasn't paying
too much attention. Then they started talking about Belle & Sebby, about
seeing them live and the records and stuff. I could tell they were fans,
or at least liked them. I really really wanted to say something about what
excellent music taste they had, or something to that effect, but I didn't.
Should I have? And what should I say in this type of situation if it ever
comes up again?

Well, that is all. Um, except Looper got a pretty bad review in the
Flagpole today. I don't care what the reviewer-person says, I still like
them. And speaking of which (sort of), I'd always thought it was Stuart D.
singing Paper Boat...didn't he write it, too?

Love,
Stephanie