Sinister: hello evreryone

damien gaucher pixy1 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 10:07:28 GMT 1999

well, it's not so easy to write to so many people at the
same time.I'm a french guy and a big lover of B&S, since,
when I listen to them, although it's raining , i can see a
blue stripe in the sky and that's wonderful.
to John M. and Robert M. :you're both right: in the U.S.A,
in the U.K, and in France too, there are many good things
and there is awful music ; i for one also love Radiohead
and all britpop bands i can hear (which is not so easy, for
in France , they also have their sh...and one or two radio
stations are fine, in particular the 45mn one of the Black
Sessions maker, Bernard Lenoir...).but i must admit my
favourite band is an american one : Pixies.Oh, I know, it
doesn't have much to do with B&S , but they have something
in common: both can create atmospheres and in a quite
important way...there are many bands and solists like that
but I won't make an essay on it...
well , hope i didn't give anyone any headache, otherwise
i'm sorry...
see you later...

PS: I didn't taped the B&S black session, I'm so sorry i
can't help you (but i'm first sorry for myself...)

bon, sur ce , à plus!