Sinister: thank you for being nice to me

Sensitive Stan sensitive_stan at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 10:23:57 GMT 1999

hello, it's stan again.  thank you everyone for your kind messages.
it's good to know that there are so many sensitive belle and sebastian
fans out there.  it's strange feeling part of a community like this
when i am so used to being an outsider.  i live in milton keynes, is
anyone else in milton keynes?  i bet you all wish you lived here.
that's because there used to be an advertisment on television that
placed a subliminal thought in your mind.  you are so sweet and lovely
lesley jo, i would email you personally but i'm too shy.  i went to
london last week to the poetry cafe, but you won't know me because i
didn't talk to anyone.  i thought the singer from hefner was very
sensitive, but not as sensitive as tori amos.  afterwards a girl
started talking to me, she must have been one of those girls my mother
warned me about, being so forward.  she was pretty with dark hair, and
she bit her lip when she smiled.  i was still building up the courage
to say something when a scary bald man came up and glared at me in
such a menacing manner that i had to go straight home and cry in my
room.  i heard a song by nick drake yesterday.  he sounds very
sensitive,  i think he should record a song with belle and sebastian.
sometimes when i look out of the window i expect to see sebastian or
belle sitting in a big van outside my house pretending to be a removal
man, but really spying on me with hi-tech surveillance equipment,
because all of their songs seem to be about my life.  stan