Sinister: the cafe called Bokcafeen

Andras Zalan Szolnoki aszolnoki at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 10:40:31 GMT 1999

Morning everyone! :-)

I worked , for the second time , at this pub/cafe hybrid place called
the bookcafe. My first move was to put on Sinister and take off my
jacket , thus revealing my blue study at stow t-shirt.
It was wonderfull!!! A few people asked me what I was playing and when I
said B&S they nodded respectfully. Nobody saw my t-shirt though.

Since I'm writing , I'd like to thank everyone who have made a tape for
me!!! Thanks!
Now if anyone here in freezing Norse-way , its -20c here !!!!!!! ,
whould like a copy of Tiger or  (a) radio-session(s) , just mail me (and
please NOT the list!).
And if there is anyone in/from Budapest on the list , this means you
too. I'm going home during the easter holidays , so I can spread the
magic there as well , if anyone one is interested.

I'm going to see Mogwai at SoWhat? tomorrow. B&S should play there!!!
Sebadoh did. Last week. Or at the Roskilde festival in Denmark this
summer!!!!! Roskilde is the world's BEST , without a doubt , festival.
And since B&S is the best band in the world.......

So The Belle Band has been nominated for the brits.........
Maybe I shouldn't be saying this , but I don't want they to win.
Not that I want them to "lose" , but .... the brits........why bother?
And best newcomer..?? New??? Give me a breake!

just in : there's  -51 !!!!! c  in Karasjok , that's in north-Norseway
-way north!-

Where is the global warming when you REALLY need it????

..aaaaaaaaaahhhh get me away I'm dying    get me away I' dying!!!!!

>> Entry is £3 or £2 with NUS card, UB40 or Belle and Sebastian
t-shirt  or badge.
Last , but not least : what the hell is this ?????????????
UB40 or OR !!!!!! B&S t-shirt!!!!!!!!!! Bad humor!!!! VERY BAD!!!!!!

.....I need caffine......
        ........I need caffine.......
                 ......I need caffine....... and maybe a dose of CO

Ciao!!!!
Andras