Sinister: The Black Prince - revealed

Stanley,L L.Stanley at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 28 12:33:25 GMT 1999

At the risk of sounding anally retentive, the Black Prince never became king
- he was slaughtered during the Hundred Years' War. It's a cool name for a
band though, shame I can't be bothered to get one together.... apart from
Belle and Sebastian, what about cool names for (hypothetical) bands?

I'm really ashamed I didn't buy "Boy With The Arab Strap" before Tuesday
night (I bought it during a retail therapy session, avoiding marauding
evangelicals - Christians ain't all bad, but they sure as hell (or heaven)
don't give themselves a good image - back at the Halls) - I could listen to
it all day, except I have to go to a union meeting and actually do some work
for once this week.

Ciao, bella

Louise l.stanley at lse.ac.uk