Sinister: Sensitive Stan? What's that all about?

Sleazy Stan sleazy_stan at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 19:26:35 GMT 1999

Sensitive Stan???  Simpering FUCKWIT more like!!!  Tori Amos?  What a
load of watery PISS that is!!!!  I sometimes think PETER MILLER is the
only one on this list who can be capable of SEX 'cos the rest of you are
such SAD ANAL INDIE SCHMINDIE TOSSERS!!!!  Hey Peter, WHAT ABOUT IT???
I know a dark secluded place, a place where no-one knows your face, a
glass of wine, a fast embrace, it's called Hernando's Hideaway, Ole.
You know what I'm saying????  Hey Megan, how come Mick's always away?
Don't you have needs?  Come on, you can confide in me, I can do things
for you girl.  FIELD MICE???  What kind of LAME TOSS is THAT???  What
you need is a REAL MAN girl, and when the MICE are away this CAT is
going to PLAY!!!  OH YEAH!!!  Talking of which, hey TAG, are you MISSING
YOUR WUMPKINNY????  Well I've got something in my pocket for you.  It's
got VEINS IN but it sure ain't CHEESE, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING????  HEY
JESSICA!!!!  You want to send people pictures of YOU in YOUR
KNICKERS????  What kind of WEIRD SHIT is THAT??? Just send me your
KNICKERS AFTER you've worn them and I'll be a HAPPY MAN!!!  OH YEAH
BABY!!!  I gotta go out to OXFORD now, the birds in Milton Keynes are
such DOGS, and I'm HOT TO TROT TONITE!!!  OH YES!!!!  All you OXFORD
CHICKS better be ready for me!!!  Mmmm-Mmm!!!  STAN