Sinister: pleased to meet ya

Tricia Arnold emmapeel_uk at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 21:36:44 GMT 1999

hi everyone! i'm new to the sinister list here. well, i've been
observing for awhile, but this is my first post. my name's tricia and
i'm a film major from temple university. ya know what that means, don't
ya? yes, it means i was one of the poor belle and sebastian fans left
teary eyed after the group had to canced its philadelphia show. i still
don't think i've made a full recovery.

anyway, i'm afraid i'm sending an un-belle and sebastian related post.
do forgive me. the britpop list i was on recently shut down and i'm in
desperate need of a new one to keep me updated on upcoming releases.
i've searched the web and haven't had much luck. could anyone perhaps
suggest a general britpop list that i could subscribe to?

ta!

tricia