Sinister: Golly! Eek! Would you like a Jammy Dodger?

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 28 16:58:55 GMT 1999

Hey hey

Jessica:

>mmm, i almost forgot to say how nice it is to be able to put photos of
>fluffy sarah and lesleyjo alongside their words in my head, since i saw them
>on lesleyjo's website.

NOT ME!!! Its not me! That Sarah is actually Sarah Martin de B&S :) I
feel somewhat complimented by that! But alack and alas that Sarah is not
me and as such I am still a mystery. I've never met lesely jo EVER. But!
There may be pictures of me soon....or may not. Depending if I like them
or not.

How does Hello Kitty opress women? No honestly, I'd like to know! I like
Hello Kitty and don't really feel opressed by this like? Hello Kitty is
top. So it TABO! Go to the Sanrio website, you'll be thereforever cos
its SO ACE MAN. Do TABOS PSYCHOLOGY TEST! its the BEST! Hello Kittys
parents aadmittedly are in the s/type of mother/father roles, but who
wants to emulate the parents? Hello Kitty is popular and cute and says
Hello!

Miffy is better.

WEEJAY:

> Hmmmmmn...... I don't want to get into a fight, but Gomez
>and Catatonia arent that bad really - hardly offensive. And travis are
>alright live. Does someone else want to defend them?..

Look! That is why Pop Music (TM the duke I supose) is so shite! People
are saying, oh well it's alright, and settling for dull boring plodder,
like Gomez, Catatonia and Gary Dad to name but a few! ITS YOUR FAULT!!!
Have some standards! Say, NO THIS *IS CRAP AND I WILL NOT play along
with the easy way out anymore!!! Heck!

Sensitive Stan - you're so sensitive! And you're right, my boyfriend
isn't as sensitive as you, I'd dump him for you, but, I know you won't
be able to live with the guilt of splitting up a relationship... *sniff*
It's......for the best....*sob*

Kingston have LOST my UCAS form. ARGH! Unchuffed.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel