Sinister: did i mention that i cried?

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Fri Jan 29 01:33:26 GMT 1999

HOLA TODOS
eek!!  fluffysarah, how come it that you were confused with the adorable
doll-like personage of one sarah martin??  oops.  now where did that idea
come  into your head jessica??  teehee.  I for one, though, can't wait for
hte day i can match fluffysarah with her image.  i would say how i imagine
her but that might be bizarre and is probably totally off  base.
oh and hello kitty doesn't suppress women, that was just a stupid thing that
some girl ran up and shouted to Jess one day, as she told, and i just think
it's funny to randomly shout at people.  i actually like hello kitty, i have
a hello kitty angels note pad, and i like badtz-maru.  but i hate the dog,
and the spotty-dotty ones.  badtz-maru has pretty colors on his merchandise,
silver/black/purple and what not!! yay.

has anyone read stuart david's story on the treehouse? i did the other
night, and i thought it was neat-o, i want to read the rest of it.
no one ever looks at my Stow shirt either, people do stare at my  badges,
but they never say anything, i think they just want to know what the hell
belle and sebastian is anyway.  one girl at the copy shop said soemthign
about the little boy one, but then she stopped cos she thought he was giving
"the finger" and then realized it was two fingers.  lucky she didn't know
about the british custom i spose.

Xtra cheers for xavier for  quoting one of my most favorite MST3K moments.
"I wrote this at a time in my life when i was very, very very
sad.....breakfast, actually.  it's calle 'hairdresser in a coma'."
"I DREAMT LAST NIGHT/i DIED IN SIDE/I DIED A MILLION DEATHS/
THINKING OF YOUR SWEET FACE/I CRIED INSIDE/WE LIED AND DIED/AND THEN I CRIED
AGAIN"
.....did i mention that i cried??"

sensitive stan should definitely check it out.  aww i can't believe you are
too shy to talk to me, stan.  i'm the most shyest little mouse there is.  i
almost cried because i was too scared to talk to isobel, she was just soooo
pretty and i felt so sensitive.  i thought she would probably like a
sensitive boy like stuart, and not a girl like me, so i cried and when i got
home i cried some more, and i think i'm going to mail her my ear tomorrow.
stuart is very sensitive too, his eyes are all soft and fluffy and his hair
is messed up like mine is when i get up in the morning from dreaming about
sensitve girls.  i know stuart would NEVER call me a pussy, or yell at me
like sleazy stan, he would just hold my hand and sing to me in the rain,a nd
i would feel fuzzy and sensitive.  i feel  your pain, twee tami popsicle,
sometimes i get that tickly feeling down there too, it mostly happens when
stuart sings really girly and high, or when i see isobel's curvy biceps.  i
wonder what that feeling is, do you know?  i'm afraid to ask anyone cos i
know they'll make fun of me.  Do you like to make sand castles, and listen
to the birds singing and take off your shoes in the water?? tee-hee.  me
too!!   Can we all be friends now??

Actually, a few days ago, i dreamed that i had cut off my ears  because i
wanted to make earrings out of them. i put them on wires. then realized that
i would probably look silly to peopel who saw me,and i realized that i
didn't actually want to wear my ears as earrings, and no one else would
probably buy them from me, so i frantically took a knife and rawed the edges
trying to graft them back onto my head.
Will Oldham is grrreat. i have days in the wake i wish i had the first one.
and schtop this business about the category of "female artists"  it's so
very exclusionary.  there are tons of wonderful women making music.  now and
past.  Kate bush.  Polly Harvey.  Tori.  K. Hersh.  Lida Husik.  Cat power.
Mary Timony.  Carla Bozulich.  the raincoats.  Edith Frost.   isobel
campbell. (HAHA)  if you think there are no decent women artists out there,
you have earplugs on.  i could mention like a million more but that would be
horribly boring.  chicks rule, jerks drool.  luv y'all
sensitively yours.
lesleyjo
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"I'm a piece of crap that the world revolves around."