Sinister: will i be the stranger in your movie?

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 05:59:27 GMT 1999

chiquitas,

i am trying to make a photo comic book, which will perhaps turn out to be
strange because i'm not going to put faces in it, just bodies and objects.
my first story will be a love story. don't we all adore love stories, kids?
and if stuart murdoch's agent would like to contact me, i would like to be
able to use shots of his bum in those silver pants. yum. lust from afar.
ohohoh, and if anyone knows where i can find one of those cameras that i
think was made by tyco that records black and white pictures on a cassette
tape, email me please.

and there was a cute boy working in wendy's when i went to get a monterey
ranch chicken sandwich today, he was very nice and held the door for me and
gave me a big smile, and could perhaps have been sensitive stan except i
know he wasn't because sensitive stan would have run off and hid inside one
of the trash bins when i smiled back.

fluffy sarah wrote:
>>NOT ME!!! Its not me! That Sarah is actually Sarah Martin de B&S :) I
feel somewhat complimented by that! But alack and alas that Sarah is not
me and as such I am still a mystery. I've never met lesely jo EVER. But!
There may be pictures of me soon....or may not. Depending if I like them
or not.<<

so, that would explain why you look so much like sarah martin of b+s, then.
i was wondering...i think i can speak for the list when i say we'd love to
see you in all your fluffy glory. erm, not that way. honest.

stinky sleazy stan yelled:
>>HEY
JESSICA!!!!  You want to send people pictures of YOU in YOUR
KNICKERS????  What kind of WEIRD SHIT is THAT??? Just send me your
KNICKERS AFTER you've worn them and I'll be a HAPPY MAN!!! <<

poo to you, stan, someone already beat you to it and has dibs on my
knickers. and they are very smart and industrious, suggesting that i
shrink-wrap them for maximum preservative effect. i was going to have them
bronzed, but then how could they tell if they've been worn? sucks to be you,
stan. now go eat some balloons.

race me through this heart-broken town,
jessicaxo