Sinister: the space looks down at us

Michelle Audet popscene at xxx.ca
Fri Jan 29 07:03:15 GMT 1999

Bonjour everyone !

I am a newbie on this list and I thought it would be a good thing to
introduce myself to you...so that you guys can have a bit of an idea on who
I am and why I subscribed. Don't worry I'm not going to tell you the story
of my life, it'll be short. Okay so here it goes ! I'm Michelle from Quebec
City, Canada. I'm 18 years old  and I go to college. I recently discovered
B&S. I'm not going to bother all of you with a list of my favorite bands
but let's just say that I like many indie bands...and particulary pop from
the UK.  I play guitar and well...almost everything in my life has a
connection with music. I got The Boy With The Arab Strap about a month ago
and was absolutely amazed by it, it is : sweet,fresh,honest,brilliant !
Last week, a friend of mine sent me a tape of If You're Feeling Sinister (I
couldn't find it anywhere and I had to hear it...and it always takes a lot
of time when I order stuff). It is great,it makes me smile and cry. I'm
gonna end this here and just stay in the shadows for a while and read what
you write. I'll see whether I'll join for good or not. Take care.

Mi :)

*Once the music leaves your head it's already compromised* Jack Brewer