Sinister: isobel and mokey?

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:33:20 GMT 1999

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:52:58 EST
From: Bellequasi at xxx.com
Subject: Sinister: isobel and mokey?

ok everyone, is it just me or does isobel sound almost identical to mokey from
fraggle rock.  for those of you who don't know what the hell i'm talking about
fraggle rock was a kids show by jim henson that i, i don't know about the rest
of you, watched when i was tiny.  it was probably on in the early 80's and
mokey was one of the girl creatures who lived in the ground in fraggle rock.
the creatures were fraggles and mokey was the shy intellegnt one who knitted.
there was also red, gobo,wimbly and others but i don' remember their names.
i'm not the only person that thinks so, my mom does too!  so i know i'm not
crazy.

I had a dog named Mokie once.  She was the best dog in the world.  She's
dead now.

Brandt

"So, how many people in this room have you dated?"

			--Squib