Sinister: pleased to meet ya

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:31:58 GMT 1999

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:01:48 -0500
From: patchwurk7 at xxx.com
Subject: re: Sinister: pleased to meet ya

tricia wrote

>i'm a film major from temple university. ya know what that means, don't
>ya? yes, it means i was one of the poor belle and sebastian fans left
>teary eyed after the group had to canced its philadelphia show. i still
>don't think i've made a full recovery.

ah, u too eh? well there was quite a few people there. i am a student at
messiah near harrisburg and went out to philly for the show. how
surprising that was... i am still hoping and waiting for the next chance,
as are all the others here that were with me

- -chris

Hey at least both of you live in or near a city that Belle and Sebastian
felt was privileged enough to actually play in.  I guess even if the
metropolis near you has over 1000000 people in the area, it still isn't
worth playing there.

Yes, i am bitter.

And yes, I am back.

And no, I am not Stan.  I wouldn't use a hotmail account if you paid me.

Brandt

"So, how many people in this room have you dated?"

			--Squib