No subject

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:44:54 GMT 1999

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:59:27 -0500
From: "jessica" <tinystar at xxx.com>
Subject: Sinister: will i be the stranger in your movie?

chiquitas,

i am trying to make a photo comic book, which will perhaps turn out to be
strange because i'm not going to put faces in it, just bodies and objects.
my first story will be a love story. don't we all adore love stories, kids?
and if stuart murdoch's agent would like to contact me, i would like to be
able to use shots of his bum in those silver pants. yum. lust from afar.
ohohoh, and if anyone knows where i can find one of those cameras that i
think was made by tyco that records black and white pictures on a cassette
tape, email me please.

I'm trying to make a real comic book, but that is because I am a NERD.
Also, can anyone think of a good way for me to reply to the digest?  This
is what I have come up with so far. It seems like it will annoy some people.

and there was a cute boy working in wendy's when i went to get a monterey
ranch chicken sandwich today, he was very nice and held the door for me and
gave me a big smile, and could perhaps have been sensitive stan except i
know he wasn't because sensitive stan would have run off and hid inside one
of the trash bins when i smiled back.

If Stan works at Wendy's then he is probably the dickhead who tried to get
my friends arrested in Sheffield Lake, OH after a showing of Dutch Harbor
with the Boxhead Ensemble.  Supposedly this "junior dick" had seen my
friends steal a 40 of some cheap malt liquor called double deuce, even
though as my friends claimed, "wouldn't it be stupid to steal it if the guy
driving the getaway car is paying for gas?" Anyway, he was a fuck, my
friends had their rights violated by a dickhead cop and a good time was had
by all.

Brandt

"So, how many people in this room have you dated?"

			--Squib