Sinister: B&S and all.

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:20:32 GMT 1999

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Robert Alan Hendin wrote:

> Also, picked up a great, untraditiional album tonight: Basie's Beatle Bag.
> The Count Basie Orchestra playing the Beatles. it is really quite cool.

That sounds fun. I have a CD of some German Philharmonic Orchestra playing
ABBA. I like it a lot but I think I am the only one who does.

Hey, any of you Ann Arbor people know if B&S are playing here anytime
soon? I suppose I could check the paper but then my posting would be very
brief and wouldn't have any B & S content at all.

Ciao,

Heather