Sinister: Century of Sensitive Stans (or studs???)

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 29 15:48:31 GMT 1999

I totally agree with Brier, that sensitive lad is too sensitive to be
truly sensitive.The final hint was his living in Milton Keynes, winner
thirty years in a row most upsetting place to live in England.

Combination of 'dear Diary' and 'authentic B&S content': My lovely
housemate Anna keeps on telling I have to tape her all my Bellie stuff
next Summer when we are not living together anymore(sniff...),as for her
the soundtrack of our life in common is this jingling-jangling loop in
'Sleep the clock around'. Beautiful,isnt' it?

Yeah, this is such a B&S year for me. Summer love in winter, idling
happily and listening 'Sleep the clock around' far in the distance, very
softly played, arriving late to work and inventing excuses ...

Arantxa