Sinister: Dance your cares away, down at fraggle rock, doo, doo

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 29 16:13:13 GMT 1999

If anyone else has answered this I apologise for the repetition.

The dog was called Sprocket.

And I have just had my horrific last exam.  Four questions in two hours
- not humanly possible as far as I know!!!

I want to go off topic now.  You know when you go out with someone and
you're not sure of them and then you fall in love with them, but you
aren't sure why because you think you could do better even though you
don't know what would be better, but you know it's not this?  Well that
happened to me.  And yesterday he dumped me because he didn't think I
really loved him, because I said I didn't before, and now that I do (I
think) he doesn't believe me.  And I know he's not "the one" but it
still hurts?

Well I feel horrid now and I don't know if it's because he doesn't love
me any more or because I fell in love with the wrong guy, or whether
it's always like this when you get dumped because I've only ever been
hurt once and that was by the guy I REALLY thought was "the one".  Does
anyone have any insights?  Because I don't and all my friend are (to
quote a Bridget Jones-ism) smug marrieds, and think it's my fault for
being too picky or too honest or whatever.  And you lot are all
sensitive sorts and I would value your opinion.

Sorry, is this a little too Ricki Lake for you all?  I am sorry, I'm off
now.

Ailsa xx

In my head... "ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have
fallen in love with?"