Sinister: Isobel, Mokey, Doozers, and Happy Meals

Arthur Chan ChanA at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 17:39:30 GMT 1999

You know, the worst thing about Fraggle Rock was that I could never find
any "Fraggle Rock" toys:(  I don't think they made any.  does anyone
know?  Sorry about the fraggle rock content for everyone who's not
interested but I think for some of us, it is still a good memory.
I loved those little doozers.  I could never find a little figurine of
one though.  I figured at some point, McDonald's would make some little
"Happy Meal" toys or something but they never did!   What a shame.
Wasn't Fraggle Rock just on HBO?