Sinister: sinister: steps vs Gomez

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 17:46:23 GMT 1999

hello sinisterines

> ok everyone, is it just me or does isobel sound almost identical to mokey
from
> fraggle rock.

monkeys, fraggle rock, *sigh*, i just want to be five again.

I agree wholeheartedly with the listees who would rather dance to steps (
or other popmusic) than gomez, because even though the steps themselves are
hardly the sharpest crayons in the box, they're so pure in what they do,
and have the exuse for plenty of popstar grinning and dance routines on top
of the pops! well, i'd rather glitter with them than groan with
gomez....they're dull, like catatonia, who I know, aren't bad.....but we
should expect more! music that gives you that feeling that you just want to
sing sing sing in adoration! abba rule the school. Steps could have Gomez
in a fight, or at least a forty-hour foxtrot....what do other listee's
think of the steps?

 I bought a record of fifites film soundtracks from a charity shop. It's
wonderful.

and may I praise tag, list crush of mine, i thought the nme poll was
terrible, but i did get one good laugh out of it. Poor billie. James Dean
bradfield's most desirable person being Catherine Zeta Jones.

I love My Life Story, i'm a bit of a rubbish fan, having on a 7" single of
King of Kissingdom, and a lost-long-ago Strumpet badge, treasures. My tape
of the album was lost in my big box of tapes, and never found again. The
were just so many of them! on the gatefold record they're all standing
round a lip-shaped sofa, looking so stunnningly dressed. If I could be so
bold as to ask if anyone would be willing to tape some more of their work
for me, could you e-mail me personally? I'm sure I have something I could
tape/find in return. (beg, sniffle)

I'm fearing valentines day already. I'm so full of romantic notions and
experince so little romance. Senstive Stan would sympathise with me, if he
is real, that is, at the thought of not getting a single card....

fear not! there is money ready to be spent to make me feel better!

love Erica

email: btinternet.com
send chocolate: 8 bengeo street
		bengeo