Sinister: "...we're not terrific but we're competent..."

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 18:22:44 GMT 1999

dear "biscuit nibbling, cardie wearing" diary...

today is taking forever to fall into something better...i can't tune my guitar
and therefore i can't follow the beautiful people around singing them my words
of adoration...all my advances are in vain...they walk around with their
mournful faces not looking behind them at the little redhead sighing in their
shadows...on valentine's day will i send them cards with lovesick poetry or
will i sit alone on my porchswing wishing for someone to fill my postbox? i
know they love belle and sebastian and one of them looks quite a bit like
stuart murdoch and i like him most of all...his sensitive gestures and
constantly calm face...he nodded at me once and i fell back against a wall
terribly smitten and out of breath...i wish i could wake up to him every
morning and read him oscar wilde poetry and fairy tales every night...

love,
m.elise