No subject

brad whiddon cockbiter at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 19:59:06 GMT 1999

dear diary:

well, it's been three weeks now, and that pus-filled blister is still
taking up residence on my left testicle. i know i should go to the
doctor, but i'm afraid he'd gas me and sodomize me while i was "in the
land of tron".
i'm thinking about writing in to the list about the snorks. i mean,
c'mon, they were a complete rip-off of the smurfs except they lived
underwater and they had hoses coming out of their head, and, oh yeah, i
don't think they had a gay one like the smurfs did. but i don't want to
clutter up the list with such bile. god, i sure hope someone doesn't
write in about fraggle rock or something like that. that sort of crap is
liable to bust my blister.
good night diary.