No subject

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 20:17:39 GMT 1999

Hello popsicles:

1. Caesaria evora.  I thought I would mention her because I haven't
heard anyone mention her.  Caesaria Evora, beautiful, beautiful.  Say
that three times and fall into a dream.
2. Arantxa (almost as good as Caesaria, in my book) spoke of staying
late with one's lover and inventing excuses for work ... describes my
life to a t-shirt. not the nike type, advertisement-like, more the 1995
orb t-shirt, the one that glows in the dark and only shows the outline
of the letters, o-r-b, and those letters only from an angle, so you
can't always tell what it spells unless properly um persuaded or um
induced.  life is all about perception, no? as in sometimes I think i am
in love and sometimes I think I am not.  All the same, I am still late
for work because my boyfriend almost started to cry for no reason this
morning. he thinks that everyone has one primary emotion that underlies
everything one does, and he thinks his is sadness. This all before he
brushed his teeth. he's not like sensitive stan because he can't help
being that way I think.  he's kinda silly.
3.  hello all the lurkers that have come out to say hello.  You all
saying hello is sort of like how the sun sometimes comes out in january
(in California). kind of makes me want to lie in bed all day in a patch
of sun through a window and do not much else except smile inside with my
eyes closed. And maybe wriggle about, turning so I am warmed evenly,
like a sausage. I'm afraid the lurkers don't make me want to smile
inside with my eyes closed, but um, you all do tend to pop up and
surprise me a little. only a little. You are all reminding me, though,
that B+S have yet to come to California, and that Mercury Rev won't be
coming either this winter, they're only going to Europe and Japan, and I
am sad about that.
4. lesley jo is very cute, and so is fluffy and for lack of a better
picture, I imagine them walking down a street together in their ancient
bookstraps and kneehighs on some anonymous suburban street discussing
their hello kitty wallets and maybe good hiccup cures.

byebye
Cynthia