Sinister: Fraggle Rock, Doozers, Isobel and Gorgs

Dollie Banner dollie at xxx.com
Fri Jan 29 23:30:54 GMT 1999

Hello,
  This is my first post and of course it has to do with Fraggle Rock, so
bring on the hate, I'm achin' for it.
  Anyway I'm a bit of a Fraggle afficianado. The main five were Gobo,
Boober,  Red, Wembly and Mokey, whose voice does resemble Isobel's,
especially if Mokey had a bad case of Asthma. (Mokey is now the voice of
Allegra on Allegra's Window)
  Fraggles never ate doozers, only the buildings they made, which were in
fact fashioned out of radish dust, the very vegetable that the fraggles
fetched from the Gorgs' garden. Sprocket never talked, nor did he try to eat
Gobo while Gobo was retrieving his postcards. In fact they became friends
and Doc, the human, learned about the fraggles just before he and Sprocket
relocated to Miami.
 As for toys they did in fact put out a line of dolls, all the fraggles and
wind-up doozers, which come up pretty regularly on E-Bay (ebay.com), both
the Hasbro Amrican versions and the UK Pedigree one's. I myself have a
lovely Canadian Boober who resembles Jay Ferguson of Sloan in "The Good in
Everyone" video and sleeps beside my nightly.

Hope that clears up any Fraggle confusion.

aw yeah, dollie