Sinister: fraggle rock!

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 30 03:01:41 GMT 1999

ok, this fraggle rock thing is making me (and i'msure a lot of you nuts).
any questions - plesae go to the fraggle rock web site for.  as for the
taste of the doozers buildings - i'm sure they taste like radishes because
that's what they are made from.
the doozers livihood rests upon the fraggles eating their work.
enough already.  if you think it's twee or cute it's not.  cuter things
I've done in my sleep. if this is the first your hearing of a listee
complains 'ccause everyone else I know who hates this schtuff just has all
the people who post this boring and unrelated drivvel on their filter
lists and those listees get sent to the trash - I do'nt have the
convenience right how because my laptop is in for repairs.  and enen tho I
don't have to pay for each message like a lot of kids do - 277 messages in
my inbox in something like 3 days is not a pretty sight.

sigh.  stretch fingers out.

IN related to B&S news somewhat - I got my silkscreening stuff so we're on
the road to cute t-shirtsville.  If you have an idea for a listee shirt
feel free to e-mail me - although the graphically inclined might do better
to send tho attached .jpgs and .gifs to modsproject at yahoo.com.  I can post
them all up on my e-zine sight and those of you kids who are going to get
involved with the project o any degree (even if it's just getting a
t-shirt sent to you) - can vote.
the local mall is having a sale on t-shirts for something like 3.50 or
3.70 so nows the time to get this together (plus my work for the semester
has not yet piled on).  the t-shirts i've seen that have been so cheap are
youth sizes.  I got a youth L - about a adultS - ie. if you got a stow
college shirt in S - this isabout the same size./  I know they also have
adult t-shirts - I think they are 5.50 or something, and youth XL.  If
loads of people want to get one I can ask the shop for a discount or even
get it done at the printshop in town.  SO that's basically it.  alex - I
have loads of good indie shirt cat-o-log places - tell me what you're
looking for.  and kids - the new Looper single comes out on my birthday -
March 8th! woo hoo.

-t.e.r.i.,

Spatula9 - We're on the ball and we don't make you eat brie -
interested in doin' a bit of the zine work - writer, ranter, colour-er,
massage slaves - please e-mail teri at javanet.com and dutifully note your
interests - positions already filled include: sending letters to rick
astley on hair care advice, feeding my cat, erm, i mean , oo...

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"Follow me through a city of frost covered angels
I swear I have nothing to prove
I just want to dance in your tangles
To give me some reason to move" NMH