Sinister: fraggle rock!

Matthew Andrew mandrew2 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 28 03:30:49 GMT 1999

you know, i hate flames, and don't intend this as one, but i certainly
don't think a message about how you hate something is more fun for us to
read than those messages you hated.  and i don't think any of us should
take it upon ourselves to control what the others are talking about.  if
everyone else hear feels differently i suppose i'll hear about it.  take it
easy