Sinister: this is no declaration...

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 30 11:32:16 GMT 1999

...i just thought i'd let you know goodbye.

it's just not working out between us...
it's not you, it's me...
i couldn't make you happy...
i just need some space...
i love you, but i'm not IN love with you...
let's be friends...

and by the way, i was faking it.

yes, sadly i have to leave you listerines. finals approach and i just
haven't got time any more.

PLEASE keep mailing me privately anyone who wants to.

take care, perhaps we'll meet again in the new millenium. love always,
archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm