Sinister: [Fwd: Fw: Virus Warning]

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Jan 30 18:17:25 GMT 1999

Matthew Broszkowski wrote:

> hey everyone,
>         be very careful

> Subject: Fw: Virus Warning

This virus warning is a HOAX like almost every other one you will see
distributed round the Internet - that's why the FAQ for this list says
don't send them to the list - send them to me instead.  I'm sending this
out just to try and catch any of you before you send it on - DON'T, the
only virus is you sending it on to friends.  Delete it.

Honey